Rajma Pakodas is very easy and interesting recipes that become more delicious while it is served during monsoon rains. Do not forget to make this recipe today during the rain. Here is the recipe of Rajma Pakodas try and enjoy the taste.
- rajma – 250 gm
- tomatoes chopped fine -70 gm
- onion chopped -50 gm
- green chillies chopped fine -2
- chopped coriander leaves -30 gm
- Juice of half a lemon
- each of chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder -10 gm
- oats – 50 gm
- breadcrumbs -30 gm
- Salt to taste
- Soya refined Oil for frying
How to Make Rajma Pakodas:
- At the outset, soak rajma overnight in water.
- The next day, cook in a pressure cooker to make it smooth.
- In a mixing bowl, mash rajma and add all the ingredients except for oats and breadcrumbs.
- Mix them all to a paste
- Now, shape into small balls or into the desired shapes.
- Then, roll these moulds in crumbs and oats mixture.
- Take a pan and deep fry in oil till golden brown.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup and do not forget a cup of tea!
This will taste heavenly with a cup of tea on a rainy day.