Surprise Surprise… Here we come to share the recipe of making soaps at home. Homemade soaps are very expensive in the market. Recently there is a hype in the usage of homemade soaps. Homemade soaps are always mild and very effective for skin care. They remove the dirt at the same time help in nourishing the skin. Follow the processs and make your soap at home.
- Goat milk , soap base – 1 lb.
- Honey – 2 Tablespoons
- Vitamin E (squeeze the oil out) – 2 capsules
- Body oil ( Use your favourite! I’m using a mixture of sweet almond & argan) – 1 Tablespoon
- Fragrant oil and colourant (optional)
- Take a microwave proof bowl and cut soap based into small squares.
- Double-boiler it or keep it in the microwave until melted
- Once it is done, add honey, vitamin E, and your favourite oil.
- Add fragrance and colour if using. ( optional)
- Now, pour the mixture into soap moulds.
- Let set until completely firm.
- Pop soap out of soap mould and wrap tightly in plastic wrap.
- Package in an airtight container.
DETOX CHARCOAL + TEA TREE SOAP
Activated charcoal soap is detoxifying, exfoliating, clarifying and simply a superb soap for all skin types. This will do all the magic on your skin without drying out skin. You will very much love this soap. Few even use it for hair wash. Here’s an easy, detoxifying activated charcoal soap recipe that you can make at home:
- Shea butter soap base – 1/2 pound (melt & pour)
- Activated charcoal capsules – 5 or 1 teaspoon of powder
- Tea tree essential oil – 15-20 drops
- In a clean and stainless steel or microwave proof vessel, cut the soap base into small pieces and melt over a double boiler or in a microwave.
- Now, remove a small amount of soap into a cup. Let it cool slightly
- Then, mix in charcoal, then add back into the rest of the melted soap base.
- To this add the tea tree oil or can add any essential oil to hide the scent.
- Pour this into the moulds and let cool.
Wrap all these soaps in thin plastic sheets. This will keep them safe. Happy soaping !!