Keema Samosa is one of the most loved enjoyed snacks. A perfect snack for the monsoon with a cup of tea.
- onion – 50 gm
- whole garam masalas – 5 gm
- beef or mutton keema – 250 gm
- hung curd -1 Tbsp
- ginger-garlic paste – 10 gm
- refined flour – 250 gm
- garam masalas – 1 Tbsp
- chopped ginger – 4-5 gm
- dry fruits – 15-20 gm
- Take a deep mixing bowl and marinate the keema with ginger-garlic paste, red chilli powder, salt, turmeric, coriander powder, curd. Mix well thoroughly and keep aside for 20 minutes.
- Heat the oil, add the whole garam masala, sliced onions and saute until they turn a golden brown.
- Add the marinated keema to the oil and cook well.
- Add the chopped ginger to the keema. Add the dry fruits if required.
For the samosa:
- Add salt to refined flour along with oil to make a stiff dough.
- Portion into small balls. Roll into pancakes. Add the keema pancake and shape (crescent-shaped).
- Fry till cooked.
For the dip:
- Mix the hung curd, castor sugar, salt, cardamom powder, rose water and mix well.