Bhutteyan Da Kebab Recipe is very delicious and simple snack to make while monsoon is pouring. Prepare this dish along with your friends to make your monsoon rainy evening memorable.
- corn kernel – 2 cups
- potato boiled and grated – 1/2 cup
- grated cheddar cheese -2 Tbsp
- green chilli – 2
- chopped ginger – 2 tsp
- black pepper powder – 1/2 tsp
- garam masala – 1/2 tsp
- white pepper powder – 1/2 tsp
- mace powder (javitri) -1 pinch
- Few fresh mint leaves
- Salt to taste
- refined oil -3-4 tsp
- At the outset, grate the corn into a bowl.
- Add all the ingredients to it and mix well.
- Now make shapes according to your wish
- Take a pan and heat oil in it and shallow fry the kebabs over medium heat.
- Let it fry till it becomes golden brown
Serve it with a cup of tea and your monsoon guests will