Cabbage Onion Vada is very easy and very healthy snack. Cabbage acts as an antioxidant. This snack will give energy and health. Try making this and enjoy this monsoon rain.
- White Urad Dal (Whole) , soaked for 3 hours – 1 cup
- Cabbage , finely chopped -1/2 cup
- Onions , finely chopped -1/2 cup
- Ginger , finely chopped -1 teaspoon
- Green Chillies , finely chopped -1 teaspoon
- Coriander leaves (Dhania) , finely chopped -1/4
- Salt to taste
- At the outset, finely grind the soaked urad dal with salt. Adding as little water as possible to make a thick batter.
- In a deep mixing bowl put this ground urad dal paste and add the chopped cabbage, onions, green chillies and coriander leaves and mix well. Adjust the salt to taste.
- Take a pan and heat it, add a drop of oil and spread it all over the pan. Now, take a scoop of the vada batter and place it on the pan. Cover the pan and allow it to steam .
- Turn upside down and cook it again. Put some oil if required.Serve these Cabbage Onion Vada along with a Chutney and a cup of tea,