Papaya has been used as face pack in different ways. Papaya face pack is a real-time face-pack. Try these simple and easy homemade face packs that can bring great changes to your skin.
1.Papaya Face Pack for Oily Skin:
- Papaya is an excellent exfoliator. It removes dead cells and absorbs excess oil.
- Make a paste of papaya pulp and add a tablespoon of fuller’s earth (multani mitti).
- To this add rosewater to make a paste.
- Apply it on the face and leave it on till it dries.
- It is an excellent pack for people with oily skin, it will make your face smooth, dry and spotless regular application.
2.Papaya and Egg White for Skin Tightening:
Papay pack can keep the skin tight. The loosening of skin can be due to excessive waxing, shaving or even threading.
- In a bowl, mash the pulp of the papaya and separate the white of one egg.
- Mix it with papaya paste.
- Spread this on your face and allow it to dry. You should feel your skin tightening in a few minutes.
- Wash your face gently and feel your skin getting firmer by the day.
- White of an Egg does not moisturize so you’re in good hands if what you’re looking for is a skin tightening pack for oily skin.
3. Papaya Face Pack for Glowing Skin:
- Us oranges for this lovely pack.
- Mash papaya pieces and squeeze the juice out of one orange.
- Make a paste and now apply the papaya fruit face pack.
- Orange is a citrus fruit, acts as a natural astringent at the same time loaded with Vitamin C.
- Papaya helps in spot and blemish reduction.
- You may also substitute orange juice for lemon juice for instant skin brightening, provided your skin isn’t too sensitive.