Hot and spicy snacks during Monsoon are just wonderful. Here is a very simple snack you can do in few munites.
Butter Coriander & Lemon Sweet Corn Recipe
- Sweet corn, steamed – 1 cup
- Coriander leaves (Dhania), finely chopped – 2 tablespoons
- Butter – 2 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Green Chilli , finely chopped – 1
- Chaat Masala Powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Red chilli powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Lemon , juiced -1
Directions for Butter Coriander & Lemon Sweet Corn Recipe
- Corn needs to be steamed using a steamer. Add a pinch of salt before it is steamed.
- In a pan melt the butter along with the coriander. Now, add sweet corn to it.
- Now, add all the remaining ingredients and toss the sweet corn well with its spices and lemon.
- Check the salt & the tanginess.
- Serve hot with a cup of tea or coffee.