Since it’s raining out there and after a heavy work we tend to get back to our home and make some hot-crispy snack with a cup of hot chai ! This would be the coziest way to enjoy the monsoon rain in the evening!
ALOO AND DAL KI TIKKI RECIPE
- Boiled and mashed potato – 500 gm
- White bread – 3 slices
- Cumin powder – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1/2 tsp
- Chana dal (parboiled) – 1/2 cup
- Green chilli (finely chopped)
- Lemon juice
- Garam masala
- Salt and red chilli to taste
- Crumble bread slices( you can cut off the edges of the bread slice if you do not like).
- To this add mashed potatoes, chana dal, coriander leaves, lemon juice and chillies, mix all the ingredients.
- Now add cumin powder, coriander powder, garam masala, salt and few drops of oil. Mix it well.
- Damp your palm and shape into round flat patties or shape them according to your / kids interest and fry golden till it is brown.
And of course, make a cup of hot Chai and enjoy the snack.