Olive oil is also known as essential fruit oil. These are mainly in Mediterranean regions. THe uses are immense, they are used for cooking, used in cosmetic products and for medicinal purposes. there are a different variety of olive oils like Virgin Olive oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Pure Olive Oil, Lampante Oil.
Benefits of Olive Oil
- Reduce Heart Problems : Natural olive oil lowers cholesterol accumulation in the blood and reduces heart problems. As it contains 70% monounsaturated fatty acid. It reduces the LDL and increases the HDL levels.
- Weight Loss : Mono-unsaturated fats present in olive oil makes it very difficult to gain weight.
- Digestion: Olive oil is known to aid in the digestive process. It is used as a medicinal oil to clean the digestive tract and to improve bowel movements.
- Aging Process : Rich in antioxidants, olive oil slows the natural aging process. It is used in cosmetic products and natural herbal therapy. It really does wonders for the skin, which gets a natural shine and glow from the enriching oil.
- Metabolism: Olive oil boosts the metabolism. In return, it helps in growth of bone. At the same time helps in brain development in children. It is an excellent source of vitamin E. It can be consumed by every age group.
Olive oil is really good for health in every way. Include Olive oil in your daily diet.