Pondicherry is one of the bucket listed places. Every person would have a dream of visiting Pondicherry and enjoying to the core.
Here are few places that you can explore and enjoy.
- Pondicherry Beach: Pondicherry Beach is one of the most beautiful beaches in India. It is also known as a paradise for all beach lovers. The tree houses at the back water are mind blowing view. The accommodation and food and rest everything is budget friendly. The sea shore is famous for activities. Pondicherry Beach is a paradise for all beach lovers and tourists.
The beach authorities allow organising several activities. Like trekking, beach volleyball, chess, picnic, table tennis, and catamaran rides, theme based events. The visitors will have full-time entertainment at this beach.
- The Pondicherry Botanical Garden: Botanical Garden of Pondicherry is a delightful place for the tourists. This garden was laid down in the year 1826. You can also find French architecture which will make you go back to the history. There is a musical fountain in the garden. There is a wide range of plants are found in this garden.
- Promenade: The Promenade, which is also known as the Goubert Avenue. This is a very wonderful place to visit. It has boulevards that are wide roads; structured in the French style of architecture. You will feel heavenly when you take a morning walk in this place. In the evening you will find a bazaar setup which will attract a huge crowd.
- Chunnambar Boathouse: It is very popular for its backwaters. The boathouse is such a wonderful experience that you will have to experience once in a life time. There are several water sports.
- The Pondicherry Museum: If one has to know the history and get back to the area of French rule and prior to it, the rule of Chola and Pallava then it is the right place to explore and know many things.
- Park Monument (Aayi Mandapam):It is an attractive, appealing and alluring destination. This monument has several stories behind it. It will take back to a different era of past.
- Auroville : It is a space for people who would love to experiment different workshops and create aesthetic things. It is very famously known as the City of Dawn. You can feel calm and rejuvenated at this places.