Lemon is used in many ways in our diet. It is used as lemonade, lemon juice to seasoning, for garnishing and even as beauty serum for face.
Here are uses as follows:
- Lemons are alkalizing for the body: Lemons help to maintain pH of the body. They are acidic but they are alkaline-forming on body fluids.
- Lemons are rich in vitamin C that work against infections like the flu and colds.
- Lemons are great for liver: The lemon is a wonderful tonic to the liver. It dissolves uric acid and other poisons liquids. Drink fresh lemon juice added to a large glass of water in the morning. It acts as a great liver detoxifier.
- People suffering from gallstones, calcium deposits, and kidney stones should consume lemon juice as it helps in dissolving them.
- Vitamin Cin lemons help in slowing down ageing.
- The lemon peel is used in medicines to cure disorders like Parkinson’s disease.
- Lemon juice will help in avoiding gastric.
- It is extensively used in Ayurvedic medicines like to destroy intestinal worms.
- Antibacterial properties; Research says that juice of lemons destroys the bacteria of malaria, cholera, diphtheria, typhoid. We need to be thankful to the lemon as these are deadly diseases.
- Face pack: They are used in face packs. The zest and juice of the lemon is used in the face pack to make your face rejuvenate.