Taking care of your teeth will help you live a hygienic and healthy life. If the oral hygiene is not maintained then it may lead to several diseases like gum disease, infection, bone loss, heart disease, strokes and more. Practicing good oral hygiene and regular visit to the dentist will help you in having a wonderful smile.
- Brush two times a day: Brush each morning and each evening. You should brush for at least two minutes. You will be able to get enough time you need to reach each tooth. But do not brush soon after you eat, brush after 30 minutes.
- Brush: Use soft bristled brush. Replace the brush every 3 months or when the bristles are bent or damaged.
- Fluoride toothpaste is a must: Check to make sure that your toothpaste has at least 1,350 – 1,500 ppm. Fluoride protects the enamel of the teeth and makes you less likely to get cavities.
- Floss daily: Flossing after brushing or before will clean between your teeth. You can’t reach and clean every corner effectively with your toothbrush. It you do not clean bacteria build up.
- Use mouthwash: Use a mouthwash with fluoride in it. Gargle your mouth after brushing. You can use homemade mouthwash; in a glass of water stir a teaspoon of salt and gargle.
- Scrap your tongue: Usually food particles and bacteria get trapped in the tongue. Bacteria will get transferred to your teeth.
- Food habit: Consume less of high sweetened tea or coffee. Avoid sugar soda, desserts pastries, cake, ice creams and candies. Avoid eating gummy, food. Apples, Broccoli, Peppers, Carrots, Lettuce, Cucumbers, Celery, Peanuts, nuts.
- Visit a dentist: Visit your dentist twice a year. Do not wait till the pain increases and damage might be serious.
Find best home appliance service provider from intimeservice.com