Kitchen is the best hospital that is at your reach instantly. Home remedies are effective and mild as they are a natural alternative to allopathy. Read on to discover the secret medicines in your kitchen.
1. Common Cold: Boil water and add a teaspoonful of ginger powder or eucalyptus leaves or oil & inhale the steam.
2. Nose block? Apply eucalyptus oil to the edges of the nostrils.
3. Acne: Grate cucumber and remove the juice and applied over the face, eyes and neck. Leave it for fifteen minutes. Do it daily or alternative days.
4. Cough: To a glass of warm water add a pinch of salt and two pinches of turmeric powder and gurgle. Or chew a clove with a piece of rock candy.
5. If your cough has been troubling you for long, try this: To the boiled water, add half a teaspoon of ginger powder, a pinch of clove powder with a pinch of cinnamon powder and little honey in a cup of stir well drink.
6. Menstrual cramps: To a tablespoon of aloe vera gel add two pinches of black pepper and consume. Consume it thrice a day.
7. Toothache: Apply 3 drops of clove oil to the affected teeth.
8. To bring down fever: To a cup of boiling water add a mixture of cumin seeds, coriander & fennel seeds and consume it.
9. Burns: Make a paste of fresh of aloe vera gel. To it add coconut oil and a pinch of turmeric powder, blend it thoroughly and apply.
10. Bad Breath: In a glass of water add lime juice , stir it and gargle it often. This will prevent bad breath.
11. Sore throat: To the boiling water, add a pinch of cinnamon, a small piece of ginger, 1 tsp honey and drink.
12. Acidity: Early morning in an empty stomach for one month Chew 8-10 fresh mint leaves.
Note: These remedies might give instant cure but the illness might persist, it might take long time to cure, few might not help, accordingly do consult a doctor for a thorough treatment.
Avail handyhome services from intimeservice.com We provide hassle free service.