We always get conscious to prepare food in Microwave oven. Here are few simple and easy recipes that you can cook them in few minutes.
- semi sweet chocolate chips – 3/4 cup
- sweetened condensed milk – 1/4 can (14 ounce)
- butter – 1 Tbsp
- chopped walnuts (optional) – 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp
- In large microwaveable bowl, add chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and butter. Place it in the microwave on medium, till chips are melted, about 3-5 minutes, stirring once or twice during cooking.
- Keep stirring and pouring in nuts.
- Pour the mixture into a greased baking dish.
- Refrigerate until it sets.
Making delicious chocolate fudge is always fun and easy. Do let us know how it tasted.
Dhokla is Gujarati delicacy, which is very popular. Its soft and fluffy made out of besan- gram flour.
- Besan – 1 cup
- ginger paste – 1 tsp
- green chilli paste – 1 tsp
- turmeric – 1 tsp
- sugar – 1 tsp
- oil – 1 Tbsp
- sour curd – 1 cup
- water – 1 cup
- fruit salt – 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
For the tadka(sauté ):
- Mustard seeds – 1 tsp
- Curry leaves – 4-5
- Green chillies-slit – 2-3
- Oil – 1tsp
- In a bowl mix besan, ginger paste, chilli paste, salt, turmeric, sugar and oil and add curds and beat to a smooth pase.
- Add some water and mix well again.
- Add the fruit salt, stir gently and pour immediately into the greased microwavable dish, cover and cook at for 6-8 minutes, rotating the dish once.
- In a pan heat the oil for the tadka, add mustard , curry leaves and green chillies. Saute and add 1 cup water.
- Cut the dhokla into different sizes and pour the tadka over.
- Garnish with the dhania and coconut and serve.
3.Chocolate Cake Recipe:
- Maida – 2 cups
- Powdered sugar – 1 3/4 cup
- Butter or margarine – 2/3 cup
- Cocoa powder – 2/3 cup
- Water – 1 cup
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- Baking soda – 1.5 tsp
- Baking powder – 1/2 tsp
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 eggs
2 x 9″ (23 cm) round or 8″ (20 cm) square microwavable cake dishes are required.
- At the outset, the base of the tins should be lined with butter paper, or greased with butter and dust with maida, til coated. Tap the excess maida.
- In a mixing bowl, put the flour, cocoa, baking soda and powder.
- Into that add the salt, sugar, fat, water and vanilla.
- Beat the mixture with a beater, till it blended well.
- Break the eggs one after the other and add to the batter and beat till smooth. The batter should look glossy when done.
- Divide the batter into the dishes.
- Bake one cake at a time, at combi 3 for 2 minutes.
- Rotate container half way and bake another 2 minutes.
Let it set for few minutes so that it will be easy to cut.
4. Eggless Vanilla Sponge Cake in A Microwave:
Sponge cakes are all time favorite for most of us. Here is an easy and quick recipe of vanilla-flavored sponge cake. You can prepare it in minutes, without any hassles. Mix all the ingredients and follow the procedure and put them into the microwave. The sponge cake is ready.
Sponge cake tastes delicious with ice-cream or with chocolate sauce.
Plain flour (maida) – 1 cup
Baking powder – 1 tsp
Sour curds – 4 tbsp
Baking soda -1/2 tsp
Melted butter – 1/2 cup
Powdered sugar – 3/4 cup
Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
Butter for greasing
- Using butter paper grease a 150 mm. (6″) diameter shallow microwave safe utensil. Again grease it with butter.
- Through a siever, sieve the plain flour(maida) and baking powder and keep aside.
- In a mixing bowl add curd and baking soda and mix well and keep aside.
- In another bowl add butter, sugar and ¼ cup of hot water and whisk it well using a whisk.
- Now, add the mixture of curds-baking soda and plain flour-baking powder mixture and some vanilla essence. Mix well to make a smooth batter.
- Pour the batter into the greased microwave safe utensil and microwave on high for 4 minutes.
- Remove from the microwave and keep aside to set and cool for 5 minutes.
- Loosen the edges with help of a butter knife.
- Remove the butter paper.
Serve with chocolate sauce.
Are your kitchen appliances in bad condition and dumped in the garage? We are here to help you intimeservice.com